MSW, LCSW | EFT-based therapy
I offer individual therapy, couples counseling, pre-marital counseling, family therapy, and individual/couples distance coaching. My work is informed by depth psychology, strategic and family systems therapy, emotionally focused and attachment science, positive psychology, and mindfulness-based cognitive therapy approaches.
My approach provides you the support to help you to establish goals and actions for positive outcomes for your life and your relationships. I use the most effective, research-based methods available.
With over 25 years in private practice, I have a solid base of experience and advanced professional education to provide well regarded psychotherapy, consultation, coaching, and training services to individuals, couples, families. I also offer professional supervision.
If you travel extensively, live, or work outside of the Charlotte area, I am available for remote individual and couples coaching services worldwide.
- University of Georgia, MSW
- Post graduate Extenship in Family Therapy, United Family Services
- Gottman Institute
- International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Robbins-Maddanes Coaching Training
- Lifetime member, International Centre for Excellence in Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Founding board member, Carolinas Center for Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Past President, South Central Piedmont Chapter of Marriage and Family Therapists
- National Association of Social Workers
- Professional Member, Mental Health America
- Member of the Academy of Certified Social Workers
- NC Training Supervisor for Clinical Social Work Licensure
- Charlotte Friends of Jung, former board member